Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Carabiner Adventures for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful travel experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your trip. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable trip.
Brief Description and Commencement:
- These Terms and Conditions be called Carabiner Adventures Terms and Conditions.
- They extend to the Indian & International Trips, Tailormade Holidays & also Corporate trips organised by Carabiner Travel Worldwide Pvt Ltd.
- Foreign Exchange: For currency purchase from Carabiner Adventures the terms and conditions will be as per RBI & GOI rules. Kindly refer to our website for details.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- ‘Carabiner Adventures’ is a brand name of Carabiner Travel Worldwide Pvt Ltd., therefore, both these names will be considered one and same and used synonymously therein.
- Guest/s means the total number of people who have registered their names and booked the trip by having made the full payment for Indian/International Trips organized by Carabiner Adventures (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means Carabiner Adventures (Carabiner Travel Worldwide Pvt Ltd.) and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Trip/s means any Indian and International Trips organized by Carabiner Adventures.
- The first day of the trip shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the trip. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Carabiner Adventures in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the trip including:
- war, hostilities invasion, an act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a Change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial disturbances;
- abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress: Means roll away mattress which is on the floor (For domestic trip extra mattress & for international trip extra bed)
- Jain Food means Food without onion, garlic served at the time of trip groups meals and not necessarily before sunset, it may or may not be served on the table.
- Meal: Include breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are preset menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Trip Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in and or during India and / or International Trips Organized by Carabiner Adventures
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include the feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision hereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
Liberty of activity:
The company as an organization coordinates with various independent service providers for conducting the trip. The company takes the utmost precaution to ensure that the trip is comfortable. Also, Guests are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes.
Though we take maximum care, neither we have control of the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities.
Thus as a company, we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
Accessing our websites
Carabiner Adventures websites will only be available at such times as we may decide, and we do not guarantee that our websites, or any website content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our websites at any time without notice and for any reason, including for upgrade, maintenance, repair, prevention of damage, and investigation. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our websites at any time without notice. We shall have no liability to you (including in negligence) if our website is not available for any reason, and we shall have no obligation to you to make sure that our websites are available to you at any time.
You must not misuse our websites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our websites, the server on which our websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our websites. You must not attack our websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence, including under the Information Technology Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our websites will cease immediately.
Completing forms and error correction
Mandatory and Necessary Primary and Secondary Information
When completing any enquiry, booking or other forms on our website, some information is mandatory before you will be able to submit the forms to us. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and are denoted by an asterisk (*). You will be prompted for this information if you try to submit a form which is missing any of this mandatory data. Where any information is not marked with an asterisk then such information is optional, and you need to fill it in if you wish to do so.
Accuracy and authenticity of your information
When you submit any information to us, including in connection with a registration, enquiry or booking, you must ensure that it is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects, and you represent that it is. We will rely on your information provided.
When you are carrying out an enquiry, booking, order, registration or other process on our website, you may at any time before submitting use the back button on your browser to go back and correct or change any information. If you think there is an error in your information provided after you have submitted it, you can contact us at any time to correct it.
Registration on our website
Updating your information
Should any of your registration information change, please update your details using functionality provided within your website or alternatively contact us on +91 8527 36 3403
Our website content is provided for general information only, with the understanding that we are not engaged in the rendering of legal or other professional advice or service. Your reliance on or use of our websites and website content is entirely at your own risk.
Validity and Change
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. In any event, our website content is only valid at the time it is downloaded and may change on a subsequent visit to our websites. We shall be entitled to change our website content from time to time, and cease providing any particular website content (including part, functionality or service of our websites), without notice, and for any reason.
We do not guarantee that our websites or any website content will be free from errors or omissions there may be mistakes and errors in our website content which we fail to notice, which will not be binding on us. We reserve the right to correct any errors in our website content and to change any of our website content (including services, products, availability, and pricing) at any time without notice, including in any booking or order you have submitted or contract you have entered into with us on the basis of it. If any correction affects any booking or order you have submitted or contract you have entered into with us to your material detriment, then we will give you the opportunity to cancel the booking, order or contract rather than accept the change.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our websites and website content, we cannot ensure that they will be none or that our websites will not be subject to unauthorised access or modification. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards on your computer or other devices (including installing appropriate protective software) before downloading any of our website content.
- No limitation of liability for personal injury and fraud
- We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Professional Advice: -The information provided on this site is distributed with the understanding that Carabiner Adventures is not providing professional advice of any type. If you have a question requiring professional advice, such as question relating to law, tax or financial planning, please seek the advice of a qualified professional in the relevant field. Carabiner Adventures specifically disclaims all warranties with respect to this Website or your use thereof, express, implied, or otherwise, including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Carabiner Adventures shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this site or the information on this site. his disclaimer, limitation of liability and exclusions shall apply irrespective of whether the damages arise from (a) Breach of Warranty, (b) Negligence (c) Breach of Contract and (d) any other cause of action to the extent such limitation and exclusion are not rendered invalid by applicable law.
The accuracy of Information: – When you use the website for online booking of services, please ensure that all the information provided by you such as names, dates of travel, passport numbers etc. is accurate. Carabiner Adventures cannot be liable for any erroneous information given by you. Carabiner Adventures will not in any way be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of erroneous information provided by you.
Third Party Products: – In case of third party products displayed on our website, we take no responsibility for the contents, quality or safety of the product in any way. Carabiner Adventures would not be in any way liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the User as a result of availing such products and services advertised by third parties on the website.
Confidentiality: – Formation concerning Carabiner Adventures or any of its subsidiaries, their employees, customers, agents, or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed is the property of Carabiner Adventures and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
Indemnity: – The User shall hold Carabiner Adventures fully indemnified and harmless in case any suit, action, application, revision, writ petition, execution proceedings, claim, demand or any other legal proceedings are initiated against Carabiner Adventures due to any action /s of the User in using the website.
Enforceability of these provisions: – Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in a manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Carabiner Adventures. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
Security Warning: – It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious codes and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL CARABINER ADVENTURES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
Product & Services: – Please Note that none of the information contained in this Website should be viewed or construed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what products Carabiner Adventures generally offers. The products and service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. Furthermore, not all the products or services are available in every state or country. Send us a message by simply logging on to https://carabiner.in